Being Authentic: Leading with Clarity, Confidence and Creativity
3 hours - Introductory Workshop
In this highly interactive presentation, personal leadership coach and author Victoria Crawford introduces a new way of thinking that will give individuals a greater sense of clarity, innovation and empowerment during times of uncertainty, transition and rapid change.
Key issues and topics include:
• A new framework and 4 guideposts for understanding how to support positive change.
• The three A’s of Authentic Leadership
• Integrating wisdom of the mind, heart and body to take effective action.
• Overcoming the four universal obstacles and utilizing the four universal resources
• Practical tools and techniques to strengthen leadership
Crawford provides participants with a copy of the Way of Discovery book, workbook and model with a list of key questions that can be used as a daily reference. Participants will learn how to use this methodology to gain a greater understanding of the choices they make that either create openings and new opportunities or constrict thinking and limit results.
Value: Applying this process in business will lead to:
• A new way of thinking that will lead to breakthroughs, compassion and forward moving action
• Balanced, calm and inspired leadership
• Greater self awareness and awareness of others
• Increased synchronicity, spontaneity and a greater sense of flow.
• Increased speed of innovation and problem solving abilities
Call now, 602-870-0060, to learn more or better yet, schedule a workshop so that you can breakthrough old ways of thinking and be free to achieve your goals with more ease and flow.
Clarity, Simplicity & Positive Change